I have never in my life wanted a news story to be true so bad. I sincerely and with all my heart hope this is true and confirmed publicly.
We get the leaders we deserve. Just how does one make the leap from Obama to Trump???
"There is no truth to this," Putin and Trump said in a joint press release.
Now is the time for old Trump to fake his heart attack before getting sworn in, FORFEIT the presidency so that Pence can also be OUT...Put in the rightful President or have another election!
It's not what he did, it's what's in his heart that matters.
Here are some facts : Decide for yourselves 1) Trump owes Blackstone/ Bayrock group $560 million dollars (one of his largest debtors and the primary reason he won't reveal his tax returns)
2) Blackstone is owned wholly by Russian billionaires, who owe their position to Putin and have made billions from their work with the Russian government.
3) Other companies that have borrowed from Blackstone have claimed that owing money to them is like owing to the Russian mob and while you owe them, they own you for many favors.
4) The Russian economy is badly faltering under the weight of its over-dependence on raw materials which as you know have plummeted in the last 2 years leaving the Russian economy scrambling to pay its debts.
5) Russia has an impetus to influence our election to ensure the per barrel oil prices are above $65 ( they are currently hovering around $50)
6) Russia can't affordably get at 80% of its oil reserves and reduce its per barrel cost to compete with America at $45 or Saudi Arabia at $39. With Iranian sanctions being lifted Russia will find another inexpensive competitor increasing production and pushing Russia further down the list of suppliers.
As for Iranian sanctions, the 6 countries lifting them allowing Iran to collect on the billions it is owed for pumping oil but not being paid for it. These billions Iran can only get if the Iranian nuclear deal is signed. Trump spoke of ending the deals which would cause oil sales sanctions to be reimposed, which would make Russian oil more competitive.
7) Rex Tillerson (Trump's pick for Secretary of State) is the head of ExxonMobil, which is in possession of patented technology that could help Putin extract 45% more oil at a significant cost savings to Russia, helping Putin put money in the Russian coffers to help reconstitute its military and finally afford to mass produce the new and improved systems that it had invented before the Russian economy had slowed so much.
8) Putin cannot get access to these new cost saving technologies OR outside oil field development money, due to US sanctions on Russia, because of its involvement in Ukrainian civil war.
9) Look for Trump to end sanctions on Russia and to back out of the Iranian nuclear deal, to help Russia rebuild its economy, strengthen Putin and make Tillerson and Trump even richer, thus allowing Trump to satisfy his creditors at Blackstone.
10) With Trump's fabricated hatred of NATO and the U.N., the Russian military reconstituted, the threat to the Baltic states is real. Russia retaking their access to the Baltic Sea from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and threatening the shipping of millions of cubic feet of natural gas to lower Europe from Scandinavia, allowing Russia to make a good case for its oil and gas being piped into eastern Europe.
Sources: Time Magazine, NY Times, The Atlantic, The Guardian UK
I think Don owes big $$$ to Russia..they want big favors--like sanctions lifted so Don, Rex, Vlad and cronies can make $500 Billion., dangerous for Americans!
LoL people thought I was CRAZY when I said last May, I believed the Russians had video of Melania at an orgy getting facials from guys..thats why Drumpf snatched her up...I guess We Shall see ?
No one should be surprised! The whole world knows what a perv he is. But people still voted for him. I feel so sorry for this nation!
Bombshell. They have damaging information. Just hearing it. Contacts between Russia government and campaign. No wonder he has been working with Russia. Why wouldn't FBI say whether they are investigating trump?The report noted that while they had hacked emails from the DNC (which were really not that bad) and they had all of this "compromising" shot on Trump, they only leaked the DNC stuff. Of course, the Russians plan all along was to get him in office and leverage this shit against him if their charm and flattery didn't work.